Terms and Conditions
Contract Terms and conditions
All services purchased from Trinitytreeyoga Ledbury will be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a health assessment form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time.
By joining our classes, you confirm that you are physically fit for your yoga class and that you will notify your yoga instructor if your medical condition changes. You also confirm that you have informed your yoga instructor of any medical conditions, injuries or medication you are taking, that could affect your practice or that could affect other participants in the class. You will also notify your yoga instructor of any changes to your health that could affect your practice. Please do notify your teacher if you are pregnant or if you have recently delivered a baby. Not all classes are suitable for the prenatal and postnatal period, so please enquire to make sure your class is appropriate.
Trinitytreeyoga will not compensate for any loss or damage suffered due to
(i) your own fault;
(ii) a third party unconnected with our provision of services under this agreement; or
(iii) events which neither we nor our suppliers could have foreseen or forestalled even if we had taken all reasonable care.
Any lost property handed-in will be retained and should be claimed within a 2 week period.
f we terminate your agreement for any serious reason we reserve the right to retain a proportion of the money which you have paid to us under this agreement to cover any reasonable costs we have incurred as a result.
As a customer you agree to comply with the rules of the studio relating to opening hours, use of the facilities and conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these rules at any time provided we give advance notice of the changes.
Details of the Studio’s current timetable and facilities are displayed on our website. We may sometimes need to change opening hours, the schedule of classes or facilities available. If we need to do this we will, where reasonably possible, display notices and/or update our website notifying you of the change at least 2 weeks beforehand. If we make significant changes to the opening hours or facilities available, you can cancel your agreement and we will refund you for any part of your fee for the period since the change was in force.
To register or purchase from the Trinitytreeyoga Ledbury online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
Termination and cancellation policy
You may cancel (online. email or by telephone) a drop in booked classes up to two hours before the stated class start time. Failure to do so on 2 occasions in any given month will result in the removal of your advance booking privileges for one full month.
* When booking a class your space can only be confirmed when you have paid in full. Should you be unable to attend a booked class you should cancel or reschedule online or via email or phone up to two hours before stated class start time. Missed (or late cancelled) classes are non refundable.
* For other agreements, including workshops and special events, transfers to another person or refunds will only be considered in exceptional circumstances such as a critical medical health condition or forced relocation outside of Herefordshire.
*All class passes are nominal and belong to the client and cannot be transferred to another person.
* Consumer law allows you to change your mind and request a refund if you have purchased a service online or over the phone (but not in person) within 14 days of date of purchase. However, if you make use of a service before within 14 days, this ‘cooling off period’ is deemed to have expired and you are not entitled to change your mind and request a refund. Making use of a service includes booking into a specific class or event, whether you attend or not.
By clicking “Place Order” you confirm you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
Online and On Demand Class Disclaimer
To access the service fully, including (but not limited to) an option to allow the instructor to see you via the web camera and provide personalised instruction, you will have to create an account and pay via an auto-renewing subscription from trinitytreeyoga web site,
Yoga is an individual experience. You will progress at your own pace, and if you experience any pain or discomfort, you will listen to your body, adjust the posture, and/or stop and rest when needed.
You understand there is an inherent risk associated with any exercise program including your voluntary participation in yoga that may result in injury. You understand and are aware that the components of yoga are potentially hazardous activities and may cause injury.
You acknowledge that you have either 1.) had a physical examination and/or have been given permission from your physician to participate in a yoga program or 2.) that you have decided to participate in a yoga program voluntarily and without the approval of your physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for your participation in the online yoga videos or any other yoga activity associated with Lauretta Furlonger and Trinitytreeyoga.
You, and legal representatives, do hereby forever waive and release Sabrina Ewell and Serene Radiance Yoga, its members, teachers, agents and employees from any and all liability and responsibility from injury, accident, illness, legal and medical fees sustained now or in the future resulting from your participation in any yoga videos or activities.
You understand that Trinitytreeyoga is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
Drop In Class
* Passes are for classes at Trinitytreeyoga studio(s) only
* Passes paid for in advance cannot be refunded due to non-enjoyment and/or illness. No exceptions will be made, except in the case of a medical condition. A doctor’s note will be required. No partial refund will be made for unused classes. Trinitytreeyoga may upon discretion put the outstanding classes on hold until the student is well enough to practice again. We do not offer extensions on special offers or promotions.
*A 6 week pass entitles the student to attend six classes in seven weeks only from the date of purchase. Classes cannot be carried over beyond this period. They will only be extended for one month for a £10 admin fee.
* A Mum2Byoga 6 week pass entitles the student to attend six classes in seven weeks only from the date of purchase. Classes cannot be carried over beyond this period.This pass cannot be transferred to other types of classes. They will only be extended for one extra month for a £10 admin fee
Workshops and courses
Once you have committed to attend a course, workshop or intensive it is your responsibility to attend all of the scheduled sessions. Workshops or courses can’t be cancelled or refunded, but you are welcome to pass your space on to a person of your choice if you are unable to attend. Please inform the studio of the name change with at least 24 hours notice.
* We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for all private tuition. Cancellations prior to 24 hours will result in a credit towards a future private class based on availability. Cancellations within 24 hours will not be refunded except in the case of a medical cancellation. A doctor’s note will be required.
Complaints, Compliments & Comments
* Should you wish to make a complaint or comment, or give a compliment, please email We aim to respond within 5 working days.
Trinitytreeyoga ("we") respects your privacy and values the trust you place in us when you share your personal information with us. This policy sets out how we, as data controller, collect and use your personal information why we use it, with whom we share it, the rights to which you may be entitled and your choices about our use of your personal information, that may arise from you buying and using our products and services.
This policy will be changed from time to time but if we change anything important about this policy (the information we collect, how we use it or why) we will highlight those changes at the top of the policy and provide a prominent link to it for a reasonable length of time following the change.
If you have any questions or need any further clarity please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect certain types of information from, or about, you throughout our interaction with you. This information often consists of things like your name, address, and contact details, but can also include health and medical information. We use this information for the activities we have listed in the table below, including in order for us to provide our services; comply with legal and regulatory obligations; for marketing and reporting purposes; prevention of fraud and investigation of complaints
Information we share
There are certain circumstances where we may transfer your personal data to, contractors and to other third parties. Some examples of when your personal information is transferred to other third party organisations are as follows:
· We may share your information with certain contractors. They are always required to meet our standards on processing information and security. The information we provide them, including your information, will only be provided in connection with the performance of their function.
· If we're required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice we follow, or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authority – for example the solicitors; Insurance Companies – or to defend any legal claims.
· Your personal data may be shared if it is made anonymous and aggregated, as in such circumstances the information will cease to be personal data.
Where your information will be held
We store our information on hard drives and as filed hard copies and would be only shared within European Commission. The transfer of anyinformation which is outside the European commission is therefore governed by a contract including standard contractual clauses (SCCs) approved by the European Commission. This may be the case of a third party payment system which stores information in Cloud base storage.
When you provide us with this information you are consenting that we may collect and use it in the way we've set out.
We will keep your information for as long as it is reasonably necessary. It will depend on factors such as whether you've still got an active account or any outstanding debt with us or have interacted with recent offers. We will retain and use your registration information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will only transfer data to jurisdictions outside the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) where the appropriate safeguards set out in the GDPR are in place.
You may have certain rights in relation to your information including a right to access or to correct the information we hold on you. Some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances however, such as the right to be forgotten or the right to request that we move your information to another company. They will generally not be available if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute. If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer.
· You can remove consent, where you have provided it, at any time, as well as update any of your opt-in marketing preferences by phoning us on 07415507266 or emailing email@example.com, logging into your account on Smoothbook, by following this link.
· You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
· You can ask for access to your information.
· You can ask to correct your information if it's wrong.
· You can ask us to delete your information.
· You have a right to be forgotten and you can ask that our systems stop using your information.
· You can ask us to restrict how we use your information.
· You can ask us to help you move your information to other companies.
· You can ask us to stop using your personal information, but only in certain cases.
· You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
Security and Accuracy
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. We've got physical, technical and administrative measures in place to prevent unauthorised access or use of your information and we ensure that we comply with our own internal security policies. We also require that our suppliers protect such information from unauthorised access use and disclosure.
We will also routinely refresh our information to ensure we keep it up-to-date.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by your web browser. We use them to identify how visitors arrive at our site and the subsequent path they take through it. This helps us to improve our service to you.
If you wish to restrict or block cookies set by this Website, or any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The "Help" function within your browser should give details of how to do this. Alternatively, you can find more details on how to control or delete cookies at
Please note that you may not be able to use many of the services on our Website or Apps or other websites without cookies.
Trinitytreeyoga.co.uk uses Optimizely cookies to store information about your visit to our site, helping us understand how our site is being used. We use this information to show you different content that best fits your needs, as well as allowing us to test what type of content is most popular, thus improving the user experience. All information is anonymous. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
Google Analytics Cookies
Google Analytics cookies are written in the domain of the site being tracked.